My Obsession of RR

 My Obsession of RR 

"Mica" for BorderlanBeat.com

This project started by drafting a post on a "New & Improved" RR Ranch that a reader found. While researching the property, I realized I needed in-depth knowledge of RR to vet the new property properly. The new research quickly became a dossier of detailed notes and homemade org charts. As the title of my new series implies, research became my obsession.

My Obsession of RR
In my new lengthy series on RR, we go way beyond the misinformation into the famous narco who leads a kill squad for CJNG.  The first chapter comes out Friday night, and it's called "The Backstory of RR Meeting El Apá."  

Below is some basic information on our subject, El RR, in preparation for the chapter 1 drop tomorrow. As always. thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy the series.
Mica

Name Variations 
Ricardo Ramsés Ruiz Velazco
Ricardo Ruiz Velasco
Roberto Ruiz Velasco
Ruiz Velazco 

Alias 
El RR
El Doble R
El Tripa
El Tripas
of many....

Birthday
09/13/1984 
38 years old

Birthday Place 
Guadalajara

Parents
Ricardo Ruiz Herrera & María Teresa Velasco Valadez

Criminal Career 
20 + years

Rise to Power
RR worked for "El Dany Quintero," the plaza boss of Guadalajara for CJNG.

In 2015, Daniel Quintero Riestra was on vacation in Cancun when the military and elements of the Attorney General's Office detained him for the murder of Jesús Gallegos Álvarez, Secretary of Tourism of Jalisco.
Daniel Quintero Riestra
After the arrest, El Mencho promoted RR as the new plaza boss of Guadalajara.

Make sure to comment and follow Mica on Twitter or email mica.borderlandbeat@gmail.com

Post a Comment

The only rule is to be respectful when commenting.

Previous Post Next Post